Welcome to the ATD WV Chapter Website!
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) West Virginia Chapter is affiliated with the National ATD organization, a leading professional organization focused on the promotion of workplace learning and performance (WLP). We are open to WLPs from a variety of background, including corporate trainers, external consultants, people considering entering the field, human resource professionals, career development professionals, training managers, and many more.
As an organization, we strive to meet the professional development needs of the talent development community throughout West Virginia.
We endeavor to provide:
- Professional Development Opportunities: Develop your skills, stay current on industry trends, and expand your network through:
- FREE monthly meetings
- Workshops with nationally renowned speakers at DISCOUNTED rates for members
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
2. Networking Opportunities: Connect with local professionals who are making talent development happen in our community.
3. Leadership Opportunities: Develop your leadership skills through serving as a board members, committee chair, or Special Interest Group leader.
Please know that if WV is going to have a Chapter, we need YOU! The strength of our Chapter is in our membership. Together, we strengthen the talent development community and our profession. Our overall focus is to engage members, provide the best value possible, and foster connections among the community. We value you as members and look forward to supporting your needs. We hope to see you at an upcoming event!
Welcome to ATD West Virginia Chapter, where workplace learning and performance professionals in West Virginia meet to learn, connect, and grow. If West Virginia is going to have a viable chapter, we need YOU!
Are you interested in being a part of a local learning and performance community? Contact me to discuss starting a Geographic or Special Interest Group in your city.