State Conference - Pillars of the Industry
March 22nd & March 23rd, 2015
After careful deliberation, and with a heavy heart, the ATD WV State Board has decided that due to safety concerns from the impending weather we are postponing the ATD WV State Conference: Pillars of the Industry to Sunday, March 22nd – Monday, March 23rd, 2015.
Still able to attend?
· All lodging at the Greenbrier will automatically transfer to the new dates.
· An updated agenda of the event will be distributed next week.
· Tell everyone there is still a chance to network and learn with our fellow talent development peers!
· Still have questions? Please contact Terry Mayhew (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Vicky Hadee (email@example.com)
Not able to attend?
· Lodging: Contact Greenbrier directly at (855) 453-4858.
· Event: Contact Terry Mayhew (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Vicky Hadee (email@example.com)
· Still tell everyone that there is a chance to network and learn with our fellow talent development peers!
Please stay warm and safe this weekend and we look forward to seeing everyone in March!
Association for Talent Development (ATD)
West Virginia Chapter Conference
The Greenbrier – White Sulphur Springs, WV
It’s that time of year again… Time to fully engage ourselves in the learning process, time to network with our peers, time to remember why it is that we do what we do… The Association for Talent Development (ATD) West Virginia Chapter is busy planning its 2015 Conference. For the second year in a row, the conference is set to take place at the award-winning National Historic landmark, The Greenbrier.
With the resort’s exquisite interior design, impeccable service and outstanding amenities paired with a two-track agenda sure to meet each participant’s individual needs, this conference is sure to be a hit. Don’t miss it! All workplace learning professionals from small and large private, public, and not-for-profit organizations are welcome to attend.
This year’s agenda features:
- The theme “Pillars of the Industry”
- A two-track agenda, one for beginners and one advanced
- An evening networking event
- An award ceremony to recognize two outstanding individuals and an organization/company
The registration fee is $129 for members and $159 for non-members who register on or after January 15, 2015. Payment will be accepted online at the time of registration. Click here to complete your registration.
Participants must make their own lodging arrangements.
For guests wishing to stay at The Greenbrier, lodging reservations should be made 30 days prior to arrival by calling (855) 453-4858. Individuals should indicate that they are attending the 2015 ATD West Virginia Chapter Conference to receive the contracted room rate of $109 per night for a Standard Guest Room, $119 per night for an Intermediate Guest Room, and $129.00 per night for a Superior Guest Room. An additional $15 resort fee applies.
Additional lodging options around the area include:
- Village Inn, from $55 per night – White Sulphur Springs
- Motel M Lewisburg, from $59 per night – Lewisburg
- Relax Inn Lewisburg, from $66 per night – Lewisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, from $91 per night – Lewisburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, from $94 per night – Lewisburg
For additional information regarding the 2015 ATD West Virginia Chapter Conference, contact Laura Wyant at (304) 638-6154 or Terry Mayhew at (304) 412-3343.